Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Is there an Elf in the library?

Week 5: #12




I registered for Elf and I am already receiving emails regarding my items. I also find logging into the website for my account information to be an asset. It is the most complete site I have found indicating my item due dates, items on hold with the status as well as a summary of my account. I know we have all that info within our HCPL account but I have to be honest and say I like this setup better. It is very readable.

Book recommendations and bestseller lists on popular booksites are a feature I use often, so here it is all in one place. The mouseover within the calendar at the top of the page is another nice addition to the website.

And it's good to know Elves have a greater purpose in life than just to help Santa.

No comments: