Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning # 28

GTD sounds interesting and new ideas are always great. I think I will just keep writing my lists, creating my folders, taking notes in minutes and maybe someday I will try something new. It seems to work for me.

It’s all about being organized in my life, whether I am at home or at work. I appreciate the ability to “grab and run” so to speak. Grab the appropriate folder, notes, information, lists and run to the meeting. Click on the appropriate folder online and print out one or two items pertinent to the meeting I am attending or the project I am working on.

I make lots of to-do lists and love throwing them away when those tasks are complete. I have my grocery list in an Excel program with every possible item available just to be checked off as needed. I got the idea from my adult daughters who lead very hectic, busy lives.

I did branch out a bit and open a “Remember the milk” account. Now that’s progress, isn’t it?

No comments: