Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29 - Email


I already have a personal email account. I agree that it is a great idea to not mix work with personal email. I keep it separated easily because I do not give my personal email address to work associates and I do not give my work email to friends.

I am going to start using the four action steps regarding my HCPL email, which are to reply immediately, delete the message, forward - when appropriate, or file in the appropriate folder. What a simple process if I keep up with it as I go.

For now in my email account, I have my folders set up, my address book in order and all the old emails either deleted or filed appropriately. It's like having all the laundry done, the house vacuumed and supper is on the table.

Whew!! what a good feeling. But now,I think I need a Starbucks and some chocolate, of course.

No comments: