Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Game and Gaming #36

This game was way out of my comfort zone.

I thought the manual was a great teaching tool to use before starting the game. The rules were clearly stated. However, 15 minutes was not long enough to absorb all the rules. It would take multiple sittings for me to understand how to manipulate my character and perform all the tasks. There is a search engine at the top right hand corner of the screen that I feel is more useful for learning specific action during the game.

My character has a Princess Leia hairstyle, wears a light green top with a bare midriff and dark green pants. She wears boots and has muscular arms.

Gaming is a great way to challenge my mind. Hey, I remember how folks laughed at the way I played Frogger. At least I can play Runescape in private.

No comments: