Thursday, January 15, 2009

#45 Making A Video, #46 Movie Maker Basics and #47 Video Challenge

I had experimented with Animoto on exercise #20 in the original iHCPL. The instructions on the site are easy to follow.

I was amazed at how versatile the Jump Cut site is. Remixing is lots of fun. I thought the editing tools were easy to use. I added color and spin to a video of 3 little kittens on the site to give it a more interesting look. The kittens had red circles floating around them.

I like the feature on Windows Movie maker that allows you to create a video greeting card. What a clever idea.

Using the editing tools in Windows Movie maker for library projects would be a great idea. We could create a video and put it online from an author event. Patrons will be more aware of what they have missed and want to attend the next time a similar event is held.

Being told to put on your seatbelts and hang on because this was a lengthy segment was such a true statement. This segment was very, very long. The voice and the mouse movements in the demo were not in sinc so that was challenging just to follow along.
But I did it. I finished it and I even made a short movie clip. I am so thrilled.

It can be seen at YouTube

No comments: